Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring


After this morning's snow showers, these flowers survived with the promise of spring round the corner.


I spent a lovely hour relaxing and throwing paint around like mad this evening. I can't wait to see what they are like when dry. I needed these colours for something special.
The first week of Sue Bleiweiss Journal course is over and people have made the most wonderful journals. Some of us have already started on the Week 2 Lesson already, I'm starting mine tomorrow.

6 comments:

Sue B said...

ooh those papers look great! Love that turquoise.

Alis said...

Well the papers are looking lovely so far. Great colours.

Isn't it lovely to see the signs of spring at last.

Sandy said...

I love what plastic wrap does to the paint. Lovely papers.

Hanna said...

What a lovely flower! I loved the colors.
And your paper looks great, can't wait to see your special project.

Helen Suzanne said...

such beautiful flowers mags! I must plant some of those little hyacinths.

I'm passing on to you my "Art pico award" as inspirational to the blogging world. Of course there are a couple of requirements to passing this on (on my blog). hope you don't mind them.

kris said...

Hello-
Just found your blog! Your papers are beautiful and I enjoyed the photo of spring flowers. Ours have not arrived yet but the daffodils are trying to peak thru.