Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another Journal

I've just finished my second journal from Lesson 4 of Sue B's online Journal Making class. The more I make the easier it seems to get. I still have Lesson 5 to complete tonight. It's been a great class and will be repeated, starting June 2nd. Here is Sue's website Sue Bleiweiss


I'm very pleased with this journal and it will make a great gift or on the other hand I think I might keep it myself!


Here is a view of the spine. This one uses a magnetic closure as I didn't have a suitable cord to use with it.


I'm very pleased with the inside of this one. the colours go really well together.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice journal. I have magnetic snaps and never thought to use them.

Sue B said...

Mags this is fabulous!

StegArt said...

Fabulous looking journal Mags!

Sue said...

Lovely, stunning work. You make such beautiful things, nd I love seeing them.

Micki said...

Wonderful looking journal, Mags.

Genie said...

Lovely work, There is an award for exellence waiting for you on my blog, have a good weekend

Alis said...

Another beauty Mags.

Liz said...

Gorgeous, Mags. It never ceases to amaze me how different all our journals have turned out, despite starting with the same basic instructions....