Sunday, May 18, 2008

Inspiration


There's special patch where I stop every day to watch the lizards and to try and take a photo, but they are so fast it's rather difficult.


I think this plant here is the inspiration to the structure below as the ground surrounding it is covered by the plant. It's a beautiful sculpture and I'm sure if I could wrap it up and take it home with me it would make some lovely rust dyed pieces, but it's huge.


I am forever trying to take a photo of the perfect wave, but this is also as difficult as the lizard to take.

11 comments:

Helen Cowans said...

love the wave picture!

Annette J said...

Love the wave picture too it would make a good quilt background.

Gill said...

Hi Mags, lovely to go on holiday with someone else this time! I too love this picture. Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

You have some lovely inspirational photographs Mags. I've missed visiting your blog.

Gina said...

Love the photos Mags - I think you did really well with the lizard

... Paige said...

Great shots. I look forward to seeing more. Be safe & have lots of restful fun

fiona d said...

lovely lizard! You sound to be having a wonderful time, thanks for sharing the pics.

Jackie said...

Its pretty good though!

Ali Honey said...

Hi Margaret, I think your photos are very, very good, but I know it is always fun to try for the perfect or amazing shot. I think that sculpture is fabulous.
What a lovely place for a holiday.

MixPix said...

Cool photos - I have loads showing rocks and empty patches of the terrace where the lizard was just a moment before - good on you for catching it. That plant is called "griffes de sorciere" here which translates as "witch's talons", and ours just finished flowering for the first time - look like michaelmas daisies. Enjoy your holiday & the sunshine.

Sabine K. said...

Interesting fotos! I like them all. The best is for me the third, the sculpture. It's exceptional for me.
Sabine