Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Late April TIF and Arches

I've had another busy day! I'm trying to catch up with everything before going away on Friday. I finished 5 birthday cards, but forgot to photograph them. Four of them are for a group of Fiberartfriends and one of them should have been sent in March, the other two in April and one is ready to send in June. Then, my next door neighbour had a birthday and she had one as well.


These two arches are for the year long swap for members of the Textile Challenge group and I went 'ivy' mad. Judy (sorry I can't find your blog) likes castles, so I made her a castle wall with ivy. Hannah likes purple and Nature, so she had ivy leaves on a purple background. I hope they like them.


This is how my TIF work is going. I hope to make a bag from it to take away with me on Friday.

8 comments:

hippopip said...

The arches are lovely I am sure they will both be thrilled.Can I ask how you did the ivy leaves?they are super

Sandy said...

Nice cards. They'll love them. Tif is coming along.

Carol said...

Lovely arches Mags, your swap partners will be thriled

Sue B said...

Great arches!

Carol said...

Yes I am sure that they will love them! Love the colurs of the arches!

Carol said...

I love your arches Margaret.I like purple and ivy so while yopur in that mode you could do mine! We net one of your friends at our exhibition. It is going really well. We sold one of Vals dolls today. I can't beleive it is nearly over.

Gina said...

Those arches are absolutely beautiful Mags. Can't imagine that they wouldn't like them.

... Paige said...

pretty and pretty neafty