Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tenerife


I'm here in beautiful Tenerife! I've had a short spell from blogging and it's good to be back.
I always buy myself a couple of books in the airport before leaving Manchester and this time my eye caught a book about Nefertiti that I'd never seen before. I love anything to do with Egypt as some of you might know and for a few weeks before my holiday I have been doing some work involved with Egypt. I found this book absorbing and a good read for anyone who likes history especially the history of Egypt.


This is the street we where our apartment is.


This modern pyramid is opposite.


This was the painting that faced me as I went into our apartment. As you can imagine I feel quite at home here. I do have to go out when I need to use my laptop though which is a pity as I had been hoping I could just carry on as I do at home. But I have found a good spot to connect.

5 comments:

Sue B said...

Looks like a wonderful place Mags, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Sara said...

How pretty - have a wonderful time!

Dorothy said...

Good to hear from you M. Glad you are having a good time.

MargaretR said...

Thanks for the comments Sue, Sara and Dorothy.

Genie said...

Glad your having a great time. all loooks wonderful