Sunday, June 15, 2008

Margaret Beal

I've had a wonderful weekend doing a course with Margaret Beal. She is a fantastic tutor and her class had to be extended 2 days because there was such a demand to take it.
I'm sure many of you have her book called Fusing Fabric which can be bought direct from all the craft bookshops and Amazon. Read what I said after her last course Margaret Beal Day2

Below is some of the work made by the students in the class the last 2 days. You will have to guess which one is mine! The photos are not of the best quality I fear, as I was enjoying myself far too much to waste time taking photos.


Jackie is enjoying herself as you can see.




I don't know how I'm going to find time to blog in the next few weeks as I'm doing 4 online courses. One is a short 2 lesson course with Terri which I am looking forward to doing very much and it's called Daisy Doodles. Sue Bleiweiss' new course Creative Mixed Media Journaling Techniques which lasts for 12 weeks!

I'm also doing Embellish, Stitch and Enrich with Dale of the Thread Studio and also a course with Sharon B on Joggles. This is enough to keep me out of trouble for a while. So watch this space!

11 comments:

Sue B said...

oh my gosh Mags these pieces are all fabulous! What a great time you all must have had.

ANNA said...

Hi mags the work with margaret B is awesome!! are you doing the studio journal course with Sharon? Me too!

Sandy said...

Those are wonderful samples. She must be a great teacher. You're as bad as I am at signing up for classes. I don't want to miss a thing.

Sara Lechner said...

you look very busy and happy with all your wonderful pieces!

... Paige said...

Super pretty. I love dragonflies!

Micki said...

The class looks like it was fun. The pieces are fantastic. My guess is yours is the red one.

Carol said...

Wonderful work as always Mags. It sounds as though you had a wonderful time.

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful samples!
You're going to have a busy summer!

Mermaid's Purse said...

I've been trying to decide which ones I like best but I really can't as they are all so beautiful and lovely colour schemes too!

Marg said...

Aaarbh! The work you show from your Margaret Beal class is wonderful -- but can I find a website/blog for Ms. Beal?! No!

How does a Humble Canuck contact this talented person/view more of her work/contact her re: Canadian or online instruction?!

Sigh. But fabulous, DG, definitely fabulous!

sesga loves 1950s said...

Stunning work! all the work on your blog is amazing ,
love from sesga xx