Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SerenTex and a quilt

There's a new post on SerenTex if you are interested.

As we were having breakfast this morning a fire engine passed the house and we noticed there was a fire on the cob opposite us. I got out my binoculars and saw a bus was on fire. I hope it wasn't a school bus! I have heard no more about it, but I was watching and completely forgot to take photos. These were taken just after the fire was put out. The following is a photo of work in progress with a detail below. I was hoping to finishe the Daisy Doodle quilt for Terri's class this evening, but it was not to be.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Your daisy quilt is looking good.

Guzzisue said...

looks like Teris class may be one to try in the future. Your Daisy quilt is coming on so well.

Sue B said...

great colors in that quilt!

Mermaid's Purse said...

The daisy quilt is beautiful - love the colours! I wish I could manage to spend more time doing rather than thinking - you seem to fit so much in your days!

Carol said...

Lovely quilt Mags. The colours are gorgeous and really cheered my morning - it's heavy rain here at the moment.

I did have a little smile at the thought of a "bust" on fire.

sesga loves 1950s said...

Dwi ddim wedi cluwed am y bws yn mund ar dan chwaith ,maen siwr for neb wedi brifo ,neu fusa ni wedi cluwed ar y nawyddion.Ofnadwy o dychrynllyd .
Mae gwaith daisy doodle yn hardd iawn .
lot o cariad gan sesga xx

Genie said...

Lovely Daisy quilt

Jan said...

beautiful quilt, lovely colours - cheering me up no end.
love jan x

Jackie said...

Don't you live in a lovely spot? It says 'summer holidays' to me becasue we always used to go to North wales passing by Conwy. I feel the need for a trip!