Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spending spree?

A question came up on one of my lists what textile 'stuff' had we bought recently. That was not the actual wording, but you know what I mean?
So I went up to my loft and took out some things I'd bought online, at The Embroiderers' Guild Regional Day at Arberth and Wednesday in Chester and of course I musn't forget Maggie Grey's lovely new book, From Image to Stitch.


I have some Adirondak Alcohol Inks, Stewart Gill paints, Dye-na-flow, hand dyed felted flannel, Fat quarters, Charcoal for Tuesday's SerenTex meeting (We are having a Drawing Day with my friend Mary Spence) some laces from the 50p bin in the market and some black cotton twill fabric and purple lining fabric for a special project. There's also some acrylic wax and 10 yards of Misty Fuse all the way from Joggles in the USA.
Doing all these on-line classes means I must have another stash, but it doesn't mean I will not be using what I have already. I almost forgot that I have also bought a Gocco printer which I still haven't used. What fun I'm going to have in the next few weeks. watch this space.

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's some cool stuff you have there!

StegArt said...

I see lots of fun goodies.

Sue B said...

Nice fabrics in that pile!

Carol said...

Your fabrics are very well coordinated.Must be a project coming up. Enjoy your drawing day.

Gina said...

What a lot of goodies! I'm tempted by a gokko printer too.

Heather P said...

I agree with Vicki, you have some cool stuff in that pile! And I envy you your Gocco printer. Have fun with it!

Liz said...

Mags, what do you use the alcohol inks for? I've got some and I'm not sure what to do with them!!! (Funny how we buy things because they seem like a good idea at the time!).

Genie said...

Hi Mags, Think i am Drooling,over those lovely goodies, Have Fun