Friday, July 25, 2008

More bags

I have just finished 3 more bags and have started another! I'm not too sure about the buttons, I found some nice ones for my last bag, but unfortunately they didn't have any left .


I've been quite busy, but would you believe I forgot to take photos? I am catching up with some swaps and finished an Arch which I embellished and then digitized an Egyptian image. It had been quite a while since I did any digitizing with my Artista Software, I have a Bernina Artista 180. My friend Joan has just bought a Janome 10000and I was trying to use her simple Janome software that came with the machine. I have not found this little program very easy. I wonder if anyone reading this use it?

14 comments:

Carol said...

I have customiser (is it) for my janome in school and I don't use it often but I find it very very hard to use, especially as I have a card reader and not a usb hook up.

Sue B said...

Mags these are beautiful, such a wonderful color combination.

sesga loves 1950s said...

Hello Margret
Mae yr bagia yma yn hyfryd!
Mae yr lliwia yn fantastic.
Sorry dwi ddim yn gwybod dim am yr customizer.
Gan sesga xx

Jackie said...

These bags are lovely. They look like pastel drawings.

StegArt said...

Fabulous bags! You seem to be on a roll with these.

hippopip said...

Lovely bags and the buttons look fine the colours in the bags are just superb

Annette J said...

Hi Mags I had a Janome 11000 but after going back to the dealer several times without resolving the problem I swapped for the Bernina 730 and its Artista software. I find the opposite of you, I liked the Janome software and find the Bernina much more difficult. I often go back to my older Ped software digitize in that then take it into the Artista software but the results aren't always what I want.

Alis said...

Oooh lovely bags. The colours are so rich.

Micki said...

Lovely bags!

Sandy said...

Wonderful bags. I like those buttons.

Blue is my colour said...

I would like to think that the reason you forgot to take any photos was that you were so engrossed, and enjoying, making your bags. They look stunning. Lesley

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful, Mags!

Ro Bruhn said...

Wow, what beautiful bags, the purples are beautiful.

Carol said...

I love your bags they are stunning and the colours are gorgeous. Very rich and look very tactile. It's the design work that takes so looooong isn't it?