Sunday, August 17, 2008

A bag and swaps


This is another bag. I sent this one to a friend for her birthday. There's an article on these bags in Issue 5 of Fibre & Stitch which will be published on The 27th of this month.


This was sent me by Pat of Precious Quiltswhen the Unlimited Textiles group swapped ATC's on Cut and Burn and it's a great card using the traditional idea of cutting and burning the fields in that part of the world (West Sussex)


We are swapping arches once a month in the Textile Challenge group. The subject I chose was Egypt and this lovely arch was sent to me by Gillian Beadman. Thanks Gillian.

6 comments:

StegArt said...

Another lovely bag....I like the flower on this one.

Micki said...

Ooooh, I love the bag Mags.

Gina said...

That's a lovely bag Mags - great colours and design.

Genie said...

Lovely bag and ATC's.

Sandy said...

Great swaps, but the bag you made is my favorite.

Cara said...

Pat's ATC is wonderfull. I think I'll click on her link!
(while I wait for my discharge paste to dry)

(i'm terrible at waiting)