Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catching up


When I think I'm about to clear my to 'do list' something else crops up. I had a call last night from my two 7 and 8 year old grandsons asking please would I make them clothes to wear to school, wait for it.... this Friday. which meant I'd have to post it today. They are celebrating European Day and needed to wear a fancy dress from another country for school. One wanted to be a Spanish Guitarist and needed a black waistcoat with buttons! The other wanted white trousers to be one of the Spaniards that run in the street before the bulls. Not very creative perhaps. But here is a photo

9 comments:

Joyce said...

You must be the perfect grandmother!

Julie Bagamary said...

You made both of those TODAY!!! I'm impressed!

Fran├žoise said...

What a great grandma!

Blue is my colour said...

As usual you came up trumps. Well done.

NuvoFelt said...

Well done for getting them finished. The things we do .....

Vicki W said...

Is there anything more important than being an a-star grandmother? Great job!

Alis said...

Gosh you are a wonderful grandma. Bet they loved them and loved wearing them too.

Kim said...

Sometimes "being there" for the ones that need and love us is creative!

... Paige said...

When I looked at the photo I thought, wow that Gran sure is tiny lady.
Then I read the post.
Love the works you have posted below.