Thursday, September 18, 2008

Embroiderers' Guild Playday

This morning I went to the North Wales Branch of the Embroiderers' Guild Playday. Everyone had brought their Soldering Irons and had fun creating. Alison (Reynolds) gave us a reminder of some of the techniques we had learnt on a course with Margaret Beale (margaret.beal@onet.co.uk) recently. Most of us had already been on a couple of Margaret's courses and brought some of the finished work to show. I hope to be able to show you a few more in the next day or two.





6 comments:

Dorothy said...

These are lovely M... well done all. Which is yours?
Dorothy

Sandy said...

It looks like you had a great day. I love that kind-friends and creating.

Genie said...

Some great work and a fun day

Jackie said...

What a talented bunch you are! I rememebr that room too.

Heather said...

Nice to have you back, I love your blog and have missed you! Thankyou for sharing all your groups goodies with us - I hope you get enough time to do your own work. Love the samples from the soldering iron class.

tommy said...

I like the last textile the best, its array of colors is slight and non-obtrusive, but yet so beautiful! Maybe I should put away my sewing machine and embroider a little, because your designs are so mouth watering that you post!