Monday, December 08, 2008

A busy life

Now I wonder when things are going to calm down around here? I am busier than ever. You may have noticed that I have a website called Tipsy Gifts on the sidebar? This is my son's website and we are very busy just now packing 100's of packages of Sheridan's Coffee Flavoured Liquor for delivery to the States. Have you ever tried it? I don't drink alcohol normally as my friends at SerenTex will tell you, it just doesn't suit me. After a couple of sips I start to get very talkative and flushed, so I drink lemonade instead. But I do love a tiny glass of Sheridan's Coffee Liquor, it's delicious.



On Saturday A few of us from SerenTex were giving a Power Point Presentation at the Embroiderers'Guild Christmas lunch at Y Faenol Fawr. It seemed to go down well and we all had a lovely meal and a good laugh while we told everyone what a great time we have at our informal meetings where we all work, chat and have fun.


I arrived early so I could take photos of the peacocks. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any of the beautiful white peacocks this time. Y Faenol Fawr

This morning I stitched the words 'Nadolig Llawen', which says Happy Christmas in Welsh on a white cutwork tablecloth for my DiL's sister. I'd made a few for family and friends last year and Bethan had seen one. It has taken me 12 months to get down to it! But it's ready at last.

I also made an Arch for Carol Rowland and it's very late. Sorry Carol. It will be on it's way to you soon. Now I need to do some research on the last 3 Arches I need to make before the end of January.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a SerenTex meeting and I still haven't had time to blog my last few visits.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday Mags and hoping all was well! Glad to hear it is, if a little busy.

MargaretR said...

Thanks Gina! I hope I'm back for good this time, my little holdiday from the computer seems to have done me good and I have re-charged my batteries.
Thanks for all the emails form friends who have been worried about me and have missed me (smile)
Mags

Genie said...

Welcome back, i keep checking every day, so look forward to hearing what you have been up to.
cheers Genie

Heather said...

Nice to have you back Margaret, I took a peek most days to see if you were. No wonder you needed a break - don't work too hard, but we will all be interested to hear about your group meetings and the exhibition when you have time.

Liz said...

Was wondering where you were, Mags. Glad you are okay. That liqueur sounds yummy.... why is he sending it to the States when we could make such good use of it here, lol?!!!!