Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A good day

Today has been a good day for me. The article for the next issue of Fibre & Stitch was completed, has been edited by Sue and is now being set out ready for publishing by Terri, those two lovely and clever ladies at Two Creative Studios. Do you know they have had two new books published? Terri's book Creative Paper Quilts arrived with me last week and it's well worth having. Here you will find the book written by both called Creative Ways with Fibre & Stitch.


Here is a snippet from my article. It has a little computing and traditional methods in it.


This afternoon I went to my SerenTex meeting. Here you see us in business mode, but if you think it was serious business go over to the SerenTex blog and you will know that we always enjoy life whatever we do.

The blog has been neglected of late as I have been very busy with family and other matters. I'm still creating and taking photos and hope to post them some time in the near future. But I have also had a lovely goodies from the postman that you haven't seen yet. I hope to show them soon.

8 comments:

Heather said...

What an interesting post - that book looks very good. I love the swirling pattern of your design and those vibrant colours are just gorgeous. I'm just going to look in on the Serentex blog and am looking forward to your next post already!

Sandy said...

I'll be waiting for the article.

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your article.

JP said...

glad to see you back blogging again - as I miss my fix!! - especilly your lovely photos of Conway - I even know where you live as Conway and surround is our day out summer and winter as we only live in Warrington

JP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alis said...

Looking forward to your article, you always do inspiring and interesting things for us.

maggi said...

Looking forward to the article. The snippet is very intriguing and beautiful colours.

Helen Suzanne said...

Hi Mags, I'll look forward to your article as you write so well.