Saturday, January 24, 2009

More ATC's

I have another three beautiful ATC's to share with you. This was a swap that I took part in with the Surface Design Yahoo Group. I had promised myself that I would not take part in any swaps this year until I had completed everything else I had to do. But this 'techniques' ATC swap tempted me and I'm so glad I took part as the ones I have received up to now are really inspiring and everyone has explained the technique they used.


This one is from Judy Alexander in the USA and here is her great blog Fiber Fabrications.


The next is from Jan Ziebol in Minnesota, USA.


This last one is from Debbi Baker in Australia.

11 comments:

Heather said...

What beautiful ATC's - you will end up with a marvellous miniature art collection! I find it very hard to achieve a good result when working so small. It is a real skill, and knowing what to leave out is almost more important than what to put in.

Genie said...

Some lovely ATC's.
have a good weekend/week

Sandy said...

Very nice work.

lindacreates said...

Beautiful atc's! It is like Christmas when they arrive. Enjoy!

Ati. Norway. said...

Margaret they are fantastic, the receivers will be thrilled, I am sure!

Annette J said...

Great atc Julie wish I'd signed up for this one but forgot to do it. Now I'm green with envy.

Phyllis said...

OMGosh - they're all so pretty. My fave is the top one though. :)

Helen Suzanne said...

These are wonderful Mags, and the ones in the post below. Do you display them anywhere? I've been wondering what to do with my own little treasures.

maggi said...

These are beautiful, well worth staying in the swap for

Micki said...

These are some great ATC's Mags.

Judy Alexander said...

Mags, Glad you like your ATC. I received your today. Thanks!