Monday, February 16, 2009

ATCs

The following 12 ATC's took me nearly all day to create and I'm not all that happy with the result either.


The one's above are in very different colours from those I normally use. They were all made using absorbent kitchen paper and a development of ones I'd made previously. They were painted with a roller using acrylics, sprayed with Moonglow and stamped with various stamping inks and embossing powders. I used variegated quilting thread in matching colours.


These were also painted in acrylics with a roller, but this time leaving quite a lot of the white paper showing. I added sequins in copper and some hand stitching.

7 comments:

Sue B said...

well gosh Mags I think they're pretty cool.

StegArt said...

very nice Mags!

Gina said...

Not sure why you are not happy. They look gorgeous.

Heather said...

I know that feeling all too well Margaret, but I think all your ATCs are lovely - I really must have a go myself.

JannArt said...

They look lovely and you should not be at all unhappy with them. Lovely colours.

Sandy said...

Very nice ATC's.

Maureen said...

These are beautiful - love all the colours.