Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bits and bobs


I thought I'd make your mouth water with this little piece of art made by Sue Gallacher, who brought it to show us at SerenTex today. I hope to be able to show you the whole piece on SerenTex later.


This is another mouth watering photo especially for Gina, who seems to have a love of cupcakes, and there's a whole tin of them over on the SerenTex website. These were made by Rhiannon who spoils us with her lovely cakes. If you pop over to Gina's Fan My Flame blog now you will see the most fantastic selection of creative dolls.


I made these cards last night. The card on the left is for a cousin who is ill and the card on the right is for a member of SerenTex.


The painters have covered the windows and I though it looked very inspiring from inside and could not resist a photo.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you for the link Mags! That first piece of work looks beautiful, such lovely colours and of course you are right, I love the cupcake... but then I'm partial to any sort of cake!

Sue B said...

that piece by Sue look fabulous and so do those cards by the way!

Sandy said...

Nice cards. The cupcake is making me hungry.

Heather said...

Lovely cards and cupcake and the textile piece is beautiful. I've already seen Gina's dolls, they are great aren't they? The covering over your window gives a very cosy glow.