Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy


I'm having a birthday soon and I have already had 2 cards as I will be away on holiday at the time. This lovely textile card above is from Sue Gallacher and it doesn't do justice to it I'm afraid, we share a birthday, but I'm just a tiny bit older (smile).


Between packing and cleaning, yes, cleaning! It's a good thing my DH insists on taking me on holiday a couple of times a year. This is the push I need to give the house an extra clean. I hate leaving the place messy. But I have been having a little play and above is a little peep for you.
I hope to blog now and then while I'm away as I'm taking my laptop with me. I won't be going to bed tonight, we are leaving at 4 am this morning.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Have a lovely time and enjoy your birthday. Please bring us back some sunshine!

Helen Suzanne said...

Yes do enjoy :D
There is something magical about travelling at that hour. It always manages to arouse the childhood excitement of overnight journeys to go on holiday, no matter how tired I am :D

DK said...

Wow, the sun and sky on that card are just gorgeous! Happy birthday and enjoy your trip :D

Guzzisue said...

have a good time, have a great birthday!!

Gina said...

Happy birthday Mags. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Sue B said...

Happy Birthday Mags, have a terrific holiday!

Aussie Jo said...

Hi Mags
Have a great birthday and holiday. I'll look forward to seeing the holiday snaps.

Heather said...

I don't envy you your early start, but have a lovely holiday and a very happy birthday. It's my Mum's birthday today - she is 101! I don't think I shall last that long, I'm tired already. Love the look of the little glimpse of your work that you have given us, and can't wait to see more, Heather.

Sandy said...

Have a nice trip and happy birthday.

Genie said...

Happy Birthday Margaret and a wonderful break
love the card

Alis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alis said...

Have a very happy birthday and a lovely holiday.

Like Helen we always set of in the early hours on our hols. Something exciting about creeping out of the house at that time ;0)

Laura said...

Happy birthday Mags. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

pam annesley said...

Have a great holiday and a gret birthday as well! Pam in OZ