Friday, February 06, 2009

Quarter hour activities and raindrops


I was thrilled to be one of the people awarded the Butterfly award by
Feltique.


What a good idea Marie had - making something in a 1/4 of an hour. This is what I have been doing and it's getting things done. Well, actually I'm just doing things that don't really 'have' to be done, but things I'd rather be doing instead. I made these little cards in 2 sessions and I'm quite pleased with them. they will be very useful. The photos I took this evening don't show them up very well I'm afraid.


Ihis was another 1/4 of an hour session for the new challenge set by Helen of heb-art journal in her Today's Title is...

Now for all those things waiting that are going to take far more than a 1/4 of an hour to complete.

5 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Great cards Margaret. How did you get that raindrop effect??
Hmm hope you're enjoying the cool weather over there, we just had the hottest day on record; 46.9C (115F)in Melbourne, 47.5C at Avalon (which is closer to us)

Sue B said...

those cards are great Mags and that rainbow effect is very cool.

Heather said...

Love the little spiral cards and the teardrop effect photo is very impressive. Clever stuff!

TracyB said...

LOVE those spiral cards!!! :)

JaneO said...

Love the raindrop effect