Sunday, March 01, 2009

Another day!

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments. they are very much appreciated.
Here are a few more photos I took in the Parque el Teidi on Friday.




Yesterday we went to Los Gigantes, we used to holiday here for many years and we love going back each holiday. I think we might even decide to holiday there again next time.

It’s a lovely area and we love the marina and the cliffs.


These are fish swimming in the marina. People feed them and some of them are huge, then there are shoals of little tiny fish too.


Today we went to a Las Galletas. This used to be a small village, but it’s surprising how much it has grown each time we visit.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely holiday photos, Margaret. I feel as if I am there too. We are having quite decent weather here in the UK, though it is quite chilly still. I imagine you will have lots of inspiration for embellished mountains and seascapes on your return.

... Paige said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time and you fab

Marlis said...

Happy Birthday Mags (better late than never...). Looks like you are having a wonderful holiday.

Alis said...

You cheered up the day here with your photos.
Out of my window it is grey and very, very wet.
I'll look at your photos instead.

Carol said...

I love your photographs Mags. Looks like a lot of fun.

Aussie Jo said...

What a beautiful spot, did you get to go out on one of those boats???

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....