Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm home


These are my latest ATC's made before I went on holiday and below are some lovely work waiting for me when I arrived home.


Here is an ATC from Terri which I was so pleased to add to my collection. Here is her website and if you haven't come across it before you are in for a treat Handcrafted Art by Terri Stegmiller.


And this is another beautiful one from Michele Guthrie. Here is Michele's website Textile Traveler.


This last one is another one I love made by Marga of Margas Crafts and was made using the paper cast technique from Maggie Grey's book 'Paper and beyond'. Marga made a lovely 'jacket' to go with the ATC which is shown in the photo here.


I know you will love this Brithday card made for me by my friend Joan Park who is a member of SerenTex and wrote an article for Fibre and Stitch. This is how she imagined I was enjoying my holiday in Tenerife.

6 comments:

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

Carol said...

Nice to see you back. What nice goodies you came back to. I love the colours of your ATC's

Heather said...

Welcome home - hope you are rested and rarin' to go! I love the ATCs you made and would love to swap with you. Will you email me with your address so I can send you one of mine? Those you received are lovely too - making and swapping them is great fun, isn't it? My email: hpmartin@uwclub.net Looking forward to hearing from you Margaret.

Gina said...

Some fabulous ATCs!

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful ATCs Mags.

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Those turquoise ATC's are divine!