Monday, March 30, 2009

More ATCs

This was last night's sunset below here.


Below is the sunset a couple of evenings ago and I think this one has possibilities. I love the stripey look.


Below is a close-up of the part I love most.


The last couple of days the postman brought me three more lovely ATCs. These were traded with a group from the Surface Design group and we all had to use a technique that we had not tried out before and describe how we made them. I have really enjoyed it.

These came from Britta, Debbie and Judy.

10 comments:

BT said...

Oh what beautiful ATCs. I am very envious! I started doing them about 6 months ago but as we're having an extension built (including a studio for me), it's been hard to find any space to make some, but I have made a few.

I love those sunset photos. Will you use those to make ATCs then? What a great idea. I'm at the stage of working through a book at the moment but the ideas are helpful to me. I long to stitch some but need the space for the sewing machine.

Lovely blog.

jan said...

what beautiful photos, you live in a lovely place

Fran├žoise said...

Great pictures!

Gina said...

Your sunset photos are gorgeous Mags. This is really cheeky but would you mind if I used the second one down as inspiration? It is perfect for the layered landscapes I make. Would credit you for the photography of course!

Marlis said...

beautiful sunset pictures mags!

Genie said...

Beautiful Sunsets and ATC's

Heather said...

Glorious sunsets and gorgeous ATCs.

Marg said...

Oh! Notwithstanding the sunsets -- which are fabulous -- I really like the ATC with the swirls!

Marlis said...

Mags - I would like to present you with a Kreativ Blogger Award.
Just go to my blog and copy the award if you're interested.

... Paige said...

Pretty, both the sunsets and the ATCs.

How are your sunrises?