Sunday, March 22, 2009

More goodies


This is a textured textile piece of fabric I have just finished. I seem to be going for 'very' textured work recently, but I'm not sure what I will use it for yet. My ATC Album needs a cover or a couple of postcards perhaps. I used part of it for my new header. I'm not going to write a lot today as I have promised myself to go and play in my workroom for a couple of hours.
Below are the lovely ATC's the postman brought me yesterday and they are all wonderful additions for my growing collection. They were all beautifully presented.


From Jan Ziebol who says she lives simply on the banks of the Mississipi. You can see some of her work here Jan Ziebol


From Deb Hardman who is an Alaskan fiber artist & quilter.


From Annie in The Netherlands.


And anther from Nadia Bekker of Patch and Stitch again from The Netherlands.

9 comments:

Gina said...

Love that textured piece Mags. The colours you've used are gorgeous and jewel like.

Heather said...

I love your textured piece - the colours are so beautiful. What a super group of additions to your ATC collection, and how individual each one is.

Jane said...

Thank you for taking the time to leave a post on my blog site - I'm fairly new to blogging and feel a bit shy and exposed writing about myself.

I love your textured piece, it's beautiful. Could I ask how you put pictures onto the heading? I've tried, but find it all goes pear shaped and guess it's something to do with pixels or cropping or html?

Thank you once again.

MargaretR said...

If you send me your email address to -
margaret.rbts@virgin.net

I will try and help you Jane.

Genie said...

Lovely work Mags
and some beautiful ATC's Received,

Ruth said...

That'a a beautiful textured piece. I love adding texture to my work so this piece really caught my eye. Hope you had fun playing.

Alis said...

Love your textured piece and it looks great in your banner.

Corryna Janssen said...

Your textile piece is so great! I can look at it for very long and not be bored. There is so much to see. So much colours, great texture!

BT said...

Oh wonderful ATCs. They are beautiful. It seems a pity to put them away in an album! The Joseph church banner is gorgeous by the way. She has done incredibly well. I love your bubbly textile piece too. My tutor would have loved your work.