Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Estuary

We've had good weather here in Wales the last couple of days.


The castle looks striking on a bright morning like this.


Now, are they admiring the view? I don't think so, my neighbour, our gardening expert on the right is in discussion with the Gardener which is why the garden, which is very difficult, being on a slope, always looks so good.


The tide is very low this morning.


But the colours were absolutely beautiful a little later.



What a wonderful time the hang gliders must be having looking down at it all.

11 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a lovely place!

Corryna Janssen said...

I have never been to Wales, but I would love to go one day. I especially like castles, so this must be the place to be.

Deb H said...

Such a beautiful place. The water looks clear in the later shot. Is it ever warm enough to swim? It looks inviting!

Maia said...

Hello.
I always read your blog.
It's a fantastic place!

Gina said...

What a beautiful view. How lovely to be able to look at that every day.

Heather said...

Lovely clear crisp images in your good weather conditions - your part of the world is very beautiful and just as lovely when the air is less clear.

Genie said...

Happy Easter Wishes
Lovely Photos

Jackie said...

Having a view like that must fill you with joy every day. Happy Easter.

Heather said...

Thanks for your suggestion re the face, but I'm not sure I could do a better one! Maybe one day I'll be in a brave mood and have another go.

Mad Aunt Bernard said...

Beautiful photos, I love the colour of the water - how nice to see that on a lovely day.

Alis said...

Now, Conwy is one of the few places I would travel back up north to see. I always love to see your photo's of it.