Sunday, April 05, 2009

More work from the felting class


Here's part of the class at the Gallery in Conwy in action! All busy felting. The quality of my photos here are so poor. Rushing around, I forgot to change the settings on the camera. I'd been taking photos out in the sunshine and also taking clos-ups of various things outside.


I don't think I had a photo of this when finished.




The two above were my favourites, felted by two ladies sitting next to each other.


This one is very successful too and will become a bag. but the one that shamed me is this one! Felted and finished! By one of the youngest in the class who had come with her mother as it was the school holiday. She also completed loads of felted beads and gave me instructions on how to make them. She stitched her bag while it was still wet and below you can see her stitching it and below that, the finished bag. What will she be like when she reaches my age?


6 comments:

Genie said...

Lovely work . looks like you all had a great day.

Carol said...

Looks like a great day Mags, do the gallery run the classes

Heather said...

Lovely felt pieces and a great place to work in. Love the little bag that your youngest classmate made.

Jackie said...

I've just read all your recent felt posts and really enjoyed them, I know just how you feel. Its so exciting when it starts to come together.
I love your digital image. What a great piece to work from. I wish I knew how to do that.
The finished piece is great too.

JannArt said...

Sounds like a really good day. I loved all the pieces and the little bag. Obviously a very talented young lady.

Helen Suzanne said...

soo much fun Mags :D

I do like that little bag - isn't she amazing!