Friday, April 17, 2009

Plas Tan y Bwlch

This afternoon I off on a course at Plas Tan y Bwlch, a learning centre in North Wales with our Embroiderers' Guild group. i'm taking a Book making course with Alison Mercer as I have done more than once before. She is very inspiring. Alison is a tutor at Coleg Menai in Bangor and also an artist in her own right.



These are some of the things I need to sort out to take with me and as you can see, they are rather red biased. My intention is to make a journal called 'Mainly Red'. This is a project I'm doing with a group started by Dijanne Cevaal, but as we are all such busy people it's taking time before we have anything to show. Hopefully after this weekend I will have done quite a lot of this project.


This is the beautiful ATC that arrived yesterday from Sue (Bleiweiss) and below another lovely one I received from Rosaland Hannibal.


I always try and include URLs in my posts, but as I'm rushing this morning I won't.
'See' you all in a few days. BTW there's a new post on SerenTex and you will find most of the websites from this post in the sidebar.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Enjoy the course Mags. It sounds like it will be fun.

Heather said...

Great ATCs and I am looking forward to seeing what you do on the book binding course. I'm sure you will all have a good time.

maggi said...

Lovely ATCs. I am sure there are going to be some interesting things for you to show us from your course.

Fran├žoise said...

Mmm.. Nice goodies! Looking forward to seeing the results.

Sue B said...

Have fun at the course Mags!

Genie said...

Have a great time Mags, love the ATC's