Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bits'n Bobs


I can't resist taking photos of the evening sky and the window has to be opened however cold it is and it was cold tonight even though it is May.


I just started making Book Marks for a swap I'm in and suddenly this woman jumped at me out of the paper.


This is work in progress for SerenTex. It's going to be a Winter tree for our SerenTex project, but I'm not sure yet if it's going to work. It will be a mixed media piece using different techniques, but the tree is part made using my Janome Embellisher and the background is going to be made from dyed velvet which will be covered with net or chiffon to tone it down and make it a little greyish hopefully. We'll see how it goes, it may just be another prototype.

4 comments:

Sue B said...

love the bookmark!

Heather said...

Beautiful sunset - irresistable. I love the bookmark and your tree. I am sure it will work.

Nellie's Needles said...

Your tree is quite interesting ... an old, sturdy, survivor in spite of our human follies.

Mermaids Purse said...

The bookmark is lovely!