Saturday, May 16, 2009

Doodling


My dragon doodles are in bits I'm afraid, but I have enjoyed playing and hopefully can eventually have a complete dragon doodled. Below are my first attemps and I'm sure you can see there's quite a lot of difference by page 3. Practice does help.


Page1


Page2


Here is my doodle of New Growth. I must clean the lens of my camera as I had some young visitors yesterday the eldest of the 3 was only 2 and one of them must have had his little fingers on my camera. I only noticed when I had these posted that they are blurred.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love the dragon doodles Mags - he is going to be so handsome when you have finally completed him. The New Growth sketch is lovely too, including the sticky fingers! Lots of potential in your designs.

MargaretR said...

Thanks Heather, but the first 2 were pretty hopeless.
I wiped that lense clean and for a minute I thought it was scratched and nearly fainted. My lovely camera!

Sandy said...

Do doodles. I like dragons.

Sue B said...

Love these, especially the second one.

Gina said...

Your doodles are great. I always think dragons are really difficult to draw.

Helen Suzanne said...

I really like your drawing Mags, its wonderfully "loose" and captures all sorts of potential movement.