Thursday, May 28, 2009

Journals


Here are my finished journals using the fast and furious fabric in my last post. I hope the people who recieve them will be pleased. Did I tell you that I had made a mistake and made 6 other journals previously using paper and stitching? I then realised that this was a swap using fabric, so had to make 6 more. They are now going to be a few days late arriving at their destinations of Canada and USA, but the ones in the UK should be on time as I will post tomorrow.


It's been a beautiful afternoon here and I know you have seen the castle and bridge many times before, but it was so clear today I couldn't resist showing you another.

13 comments:

Terri said...

These journals are so lovely Mags!

Corryna Janssen said...

Yes, these are lovely. Well done.
Corryna

Vicki W said...

Well done!

Julie said...

The Fast and Furious Journals are very attractive Mags! The castle looks beautiful, hope the weather holds!

Aussie Jo said...

Great journals. I'm sure they will be well received.

Dolores said...

Lucky recipients. Those journals look very nice indeed. I wouldn't mind my own view of a castle. We do have one here in Toronto - Casa Loma. Sir Henry Pellatt had it built in 1911 and it took three years to build.

Sue B said...

These are great Mags!

Jacquelines blog said...

They look lovely Mags!

Judy Scott said...

Hello Margaret :) its so lovely to here from you, Oh I would love if all my blog friends could come to see the exhibition not just my things but all the students work both C and G and HNC is amazing. Your fast and furious fabric journals are lovely ~ that happened to me only mine were only atc size ~ thankfully. The castle looks wonderful too ~ enjoy the weekend weather ~ love Judy x

Val said...

Fast and furious is definitely working for you Mags - the Journals are brilliant!

Ruth said...

Your journals are fabulous! I'm sure everyone will love them even if they are late.

Sandy said...

Great journals.

Heather said...

The journals are beautiful Mags, and we can never see too many photos of the castle. Whatever the light or weather it is still stunning.