Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tagging

I must admit that I hated Windows Vista at first, but the more I use it the more I like it. Windows Gallery is very useful and I'm now sorting out my enormous stock of photos, tagging and deleting those I don't need.


As I've been playing with my photos tonight I thought someone somewhere might like to see a these. The one above is one I took at Plas Tan y Bwlch one rainy day. The plant looked so beautiful with the raindrops shining on the leaves.


Here is a photo of one of my teddies enjoying a bath.


The shoe was given to me when a favourite aunt died and is one of a pair. I don't know if you can read the words, but it says A Present from Llandudno.


This one could have been taken many years ago, but it was taken yesterday. I wish I could have been closer. The fishermen in the boat were just a silhouette against the lighter background.

3 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Nice photos. I like this picture of the fishermen.

Heather said...

Great photos Mags - I love the one with the raindrops. Congratulations on mastering your new piece of technology. I hate having to get used to something new and must be a real stick in the mud.

Mermaids Purse said...

Love the fishermen photo. I have been ill with a poorly chest for several weeks now and having spent a lot of time in bed have often thought about the lovely views from your window whilst looking at the dreary rooftops from mine lol! x