Thursday, June 04, 2009

Meeting Julie


Here is a meeting between two bloggers! We chatted as if we'd always known each other, but this was our first meeting. Julie's DH took the photo, then he left us to talk about our shared interests.


A meeting between two Rubies! I don't know what the Rubies chatted about, but they got on well too, then Julie's Ruby came home with me and My Rubie left with Julie.


The postman brought a lovely packet from Aynsley which included two swaps, a lovely journal and a bookmark.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

How great to see you two together. The dolls are so cute.

Nellie's Needles said...

The dolls are as cute as you two.

Isn't it amazing how meeting another blogger is so like the continuation of a longtime friendship?

Fran├žoise said...

Nice pictures! Especially the one with you and Julie.

WEST COUNTRY BUDDHA said...

Hello Digital Gran! I don't think we've digitally met before, but I saw Julie's picture here, and thought I'd say hellow!

Heather said...

Great photo of you and Julie. It's lovely meeting a fellow blogger isn't it? What an unusual and attractive journal and the design for the bookmark is really clever. I like them both.

Gina said...

Bet you both had a lovely time! Great photograph.

Genie said...

Lovely pic of you both,
i also met with a fellow blogger yesterday (see blog)
love the dollies.
have a great weekend