Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monaco

A visit to Monaco is always a must when we go to the South of France. Mainly because of the wonderful atmosphere there, the Grand Prix circuit and the Ice Cream at the Cafe de Paris. It's a very unusual place and very well designed with all those buildings that seem to be one on top of the other and yet they are all easily accessible.


I ordered the one on the left, but must admit to having eaten most of the two of them. Mmmmm!


I include these images and hope someone will find them inspiring. They were very inspiring in situe. Here is a website I found with even better photos for you eco art parade 2009 monaco





3 comments:

Heather said...

Now that's what I call an icecream! Reminds me of a knickerbockerglory I had when I was a little girl - it was so tall I had to kneel up on my chair to reach the top of it! Beautiful images on your post too Mags.

Valeri said...

Margaret have a wonderful time in Cannes. I lived there for a while when I was a student! Lucky me! :-)But I bet it's all changed since then. Val

Julie said...

Impressive ice creams and impressive sculpture. My mum used to make knockerbocker glories when I was young too. Wonder where the name came from?