Friday, June 26, 2009

Plas Tan y Bwlch

x
Here we all are where we all love to be on a short 'retreat' at Plas Tan y Bwlch . It was not a very pleasant journey I'm afraid as we had torrential rain for the last part of the journey. And very unusually for us as a group, we came up early for a cup of tea before going to bed. Well, I know everyone who reads this blog will understand why. It takes such a long time to try and pack the right things and not to bring the kitchen sink. DH did warn me my little car would not hold all the stuff I had, plus my friend and hers. He was right too. I had to take some of it out and leave it home. I had to leave my sewing machine and my box of stamps. But I knew my friends would let me use theirs if I needed to, So I didn't mind too much.


I had to take a photo of this small part of a wall as the colours after the rain looked so lovely.

There are more photos on SerenTex.

5 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Looks very convivial to me! Enjoy!

Aussie Jo said...

Great texture in that wall, it would look good in some of Dale's new stonehaven colours.
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time whatever the weather.

Heather said...

I'm sure you all had a great time Mags and am just popping over to Serentex to see the other photos. Thanks for sharing and I love the glistening stone wall pic.

Jackie said...

Carol Naylor was telling us about the time she was there. She loved it.

Julie said...

Looks like a great time being had by all :-) Glad you got there safely. I know all about kitchen sinks too! There's never quite enough room.

The stone looks beautiful I can see why you had to photograph it.