Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ruby


Let me introduce you to Ruby who will be going home with Julie at the end of the week. I happened to mention to Julie of the MIXED MEDIA blog that I was sorry that I hadn't joined in the Ruby swap. So she suggested that we have our own one to one swap, which we will exchange when we meet on Thursday as she's on holiday in the area. Here is the free Pattern One Red Robin » Ruby Doll Patterns and Instructions which you can use to make gifts for family and friends. but not for sale.

5 comments:

Maia said...

She is a very cute!!

Fran├žoise said...

Very cute indeed!

jan said...

Shes beautiful, I might make one for my daughter thanks for sharing the pattern.

Heather said...

Ruby looks very sweet and demure. I'm sure Julie will love her. How nice to be able to meet a bloggy friend in the flesh. I have only managed to meet one so far, but it is lovely to chat face to face. Thankyou for sharing the pattern with us.

mrsatroxi said...

Aw! What a cutie!

(Hi Mags!)