Sunday, July 12, 2009

Circles

There seems to have been quite a lot of interest in circles on lists and blogs recently and as I was a bit fed up with my reorganizing, which is coming along slowly, I thought I'd have a bit of a play with the idea of circles myself. I knew I had quite a few among my photos taken over the years. I hadn't realized I had quite as many. I have also had lots of fun with my digital art creating circular designs over the years too. I have even made a couple today.
I thought maybe someone would enjoy looking at a small part of my collection.
And while I was playing with these I left 10 boiled eggs boiling to death on the electric stove.









9 comments:

Dolores said...

LOL I have done the egg bit myself in the past.

Jackie said...

Isn't it strange about fashions in art and embroidery? Circles seem to come and go . I did a piece with circles about 10 years ago and it looked odd because they were not fashionable. Now as you say they are everywhere.
Thansk for sharing.

Ali Honey said...

What fun!

I have done a similar thing to the eggs so now am trying to train myself to put the timer on no matter where I think I will be( even staying in the kitchen) .

Raggy said...

Just found your blog, love your work.
Sandie at Rag Rescue.

Doreen G said...

Mags I ruined the bacon on Sunday night--black as the ace of spades it was and I still can't get the smell out of the house.
Maybe we could offer bacon and eggs for breakfast--even though they may be a bit burnt or should I say a lot burnt.

Heather said...

What a glorious collection of circles Mags - there's something there for all of us. Hope the eggs weren't beyond use - I daren't leave anything on the stove without setting the timer.

MargaretR said...

DH was supposed to be timing for me this time :))

ju-north said...

Lovely images!

fiona d said...

mmmmmm, I love circles and your collection is wonderful. I'm always distractedly burning things and setting off the smoke alarm.