Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cut-out circles

I've just been having a bit of fun creating more cut-out circles. We did these with Janine in SerenTex at our last meeting and next Tuesday we will be making books using one of the patterns.
I started rearranging them in various ways.


Design 1


Design 2


Design 3


As I was coming home from Chester yesterday there was such a heavy shower of rain that the traffic slowed down almost to a stop. Just then I happened to look at my skirt and saw all these circles! So here is a photo of the circles around the hem.


A detail!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the colours you are working with here Mags. Looking forward to seeing the books and like the look of your skirt. More subconscious circles?!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I was over on SerenTex just now and admiring the circles and also that gorgeous quilt. I saw the circles project in Cloth Paper Scissors and I was so inspired I really want to have a go

I have a friend coming to stay with me soon and I think it would be a perfect project to do with her - do you mind if I show her how to do it and blog the results?

Best wishes
Carolyn
x

Sandy said...

They look like fun-circles everywhere.