Monday, July 27, 2009

Fishing and a circles book cover


Here are the book covers, front and back that I made with the cut-out circles posted here recently. I don't think they look all that bad finished. I'm taking them to SerenTex tomorrow to finish.


Here is a detail of the front cover.
BTW I found this interesting website last night Circular Theory - Overview - The Circular Theory - Circle is Absolute Intelligence


This is a photo of two boys being taught to fish by their dad. I'm not sure who is having most fun, the dad or his sons.


Another group fishing and this look like a father and two sons as well don't you think?

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love the book covers Mags - I always thought you were Absolutely Intelligent! Serentex will be impressed. Love the fishing photos too - my son and his boys like fishing.

arlee said...

Great book covers--they would be a perfect cover for more on circles--discs, records, crop and cup, rings, mazes and etc etc
thanks for that circle link too--looks fascinating

Raggy said...

Love the book covers.
Sandie at Rag Rescue

MargaretR said...

Thanks for the comments Heather and Arlee. I don't seem to be getting my comment emails for some reason, so it's difficult to reply.

Sandy said...

It's wonderful.

Christine said...

Hope you haven't finished your "Ring Cycle" yet, I've been fascinated by it and it's inspired me to try something similar (with a different motif) to see where I can spot it and where it takes me - many thanks, Margaret!