Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ATC's and SerenTex meeting









I'm taking part in a 'Technique' ATC swap with 9 other members of the Surface Design group.These two 'cool' cards are from Annette and Michelle.

A good number of the SerenTex members met yesterday, but I'm afraid the photographer had a little holiday! I took my camera with me, but was talking too much to remember to take photos. The opportunities were there as we had a good selection of trees that are almost finished for our project and many have nearly finished their Egyptian work.

I also had an Embroiderers' Guild committee meeting in the evening.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I think this will be the "coolest" set of ATCs on the planet!

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Too much to do and not enough time to do it.
Cheers
SAS

Heather said...

These ATCs are great and so unusual. It's incredible when you think how many of them there must be, and how diverse they are.

Sandy said...

Nice ATC's.

Gina said...

Cool ATC's! Sounds like such a fun swap.