Monday, August 03, 2009

Back to circles

I think I must have been a grass hopper in another life as I have jumped back to circles in this post. I'm going on another course next week and I need some photos of 'arches' and it was while looking for these I found more circles I have photographed over the years.


This first one is a flower head taken at Plas Tan y Bwlch.


I bought this at Westhope recently and when I have bought a silver link I will be hanging it from my chain.


These are just 4 circles from a huge brass door from a NY church taken a few years ago.


A paving stone from Monaco.


This is part of the rusty railings by Conwy bridge.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm just catching up (again!) abd your blog is looking great with all these images related by their shape.

Heather said...

Another fantastic collection of circles Mags, and such variety in their textures. No wonder you love them so much.

maggi said...

Gorgeous photos. I can see why you have come full circle!

Sandy said...

I think you are drawn to circles. That's quite a collection.