Friday, August 07, 2009

Circling some more


I could have focused this one better, but I had to have it in because of all these lovely greens. I must try and find it again on my next visit to Plas.


This is almost a circle!


This is the rose window from Saint Mary's Church, Betws-y-Coed — , taken from outside, Julie commented on this post and said the windows were designed by Burne Jones, so I just checked and she is right! Thanks Julie.


This is what the same window looks like from inside the church.

9 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Circles are everywhere, or should I say all a-ROUND! :o)

arlee said...

wow, you're really rolling with these :}

arlee said...

Or should i say "wheelie rolling"

Gina said...

I love stopping by to see what's new with your circles!

maggi said...

All your circle pics are inspirational. I'm still waiting for my book to arrive so glad to read your positive comments about it.

Heather said...

The church window is gorgeous and the tree stump quite amazing. Such a wealth of inspiration from all your circles.

Jackie said...

Beautifully observed.

Julie said...

I think I've been in St Mary's Church. Is that the church with the Burne Jones Windows? They are beautiful.

tinyshinythings said...

Hiya Mags

Gill gave me some 'Dorset' buttons she bought in Prague - at Tesco! Lovley threadwork that some poor person is being paid coppers for. I dyed mine green and they look exactly like the first circle in this entry.