Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy


I've been rather busy recently with one thing and another and the image above is a little peep of some Embellisher work I've been doing for an article I've been writing. That is only a small part of it and is rather wild and wacky compared to the rest of the article. I have just sent off the article! Now I can get on with my car boot and my new tree for SerenTex hopefully.

I can see a few people would like to know where they can see the article. Hopefully it will be in the Computer Textile Design Group Design-It magazine in the next issue. I used to write fairly regularly for this magazine for some time, but then I suppose life took over and I was doing other things. But I recently went on a course with the group and found they would like to have some more articles, so I started again. This is an online magazine now.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Will we get to read the article Mags? Sounds intriguing.

Gina said...

I hope you'll let us know where to find your article. And the car boot sounds interesting .... I see the photo below and will keep watching!

Heather said...

I love the colours you have used here Mags - they sing with each other. The article sounds interesting - are you going to tell us where we can read it?

MargaretR said...

If the editor is happy with it, it will be in the Computer Textile Group mag Design It

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I love your cushion in the last post - it's wonderful!

maggi said...

Look forward to reading your article in the next issue. An intriguing peek.

Sandy said...

It looks intriguing.