Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dotee and ATC's


This is the cutest little Dotee doll that I received from Kari. Kari is now the list mom on the Mixed Media ATC UK Yahoo Group.

Below are all the ATC's I have received from the Surface Design Yahoo Group. There were 10 of us in this trade to show a technique and I have had most of mine delivered to me now. It has been so very interesting and I have many new ideas that I can use and develop in my own work. Thanks to everyone who took part.





I'm sure you are wondering why on earth I needed to take a photo of the boot of a car. Please watch this space (smile)

8 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Lovely ATC's. It's always interesting how everyone comes up with something a bit different

maggi said...

Lovely ATCs. Waiting in anticipation for the explanation of the boot photo.

Heather said...

The boot of your car looks very clean and tidy Mags. I'm curious and watching! I love all those ATCs, especially the very textured ones.

Heather said...

I knew there was something else - that little doll is so sweet. Very clever too to convey so much in such a minimal design.

MargaretR said...

Thanks for all your comments.
I hope my idea with the boot will turn out successfully :)

Dotee Dolls said...

What a lovely dotee. I like the fabric she is made of. The leaf on her belly is a nice touch. Those are nice ATCs too.

Julie said...

What a wonderful Dotee from Kari! I love the beads and leaves. Great ATCs too. I shall be waiting for the reveal of your boot/trunk.

Aussie Jo said...

Are you having a boot sale???
Lovely ATC's and dotee doll. Great sunset pics too!