Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lazy morning

I seem to be having a very lazy morning. When I sat down to open my emails, I found myself quietly opening Paint Shop Pro. At 9 oclock in the morning! Anyway I was having a bit of circular fun and this is what I created. Both images need to be clicked to enlarge for the effect to show up properly.


I'm sure this could be used as an inspiration for embellishing using a strand of some twizzly yarn? I'm sure I have some to try it out somewhere. But maybe this could be machine embroidered?


This next one I think begs for some embossed stamping using gold. I'll share the results with you if I ever get around to doing either of them.

BTW, I have a friend who is interested in the Embird software for her Pfaff sewing machine. If anyone uses it and would be willing to share what you think of it, could you emailme privately about it please? margaret.rbts@virgin.net I know my friend would be so grateful as she doesn't want to buy something that might not work for her.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a super design Mags, and I love what you did with it. Just think, if you had done all your chores first it may never have come about!

Julie said...

Beautiful designs Mags. Do you give lessons? :o)

Aussie Jo said...

I love the lacy design and the colours, would make an interesting pattern if repeated and distorted.