Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My car boot


I thought you would like to see what my car boot is looking like now.


A closeup.

I haven't heard from anyone using the Embird software yet, but I must correct one thing, my friend says that actually she has a Janome 300E embroidery machine and not a Pfaff! I'm sorry to have misled you on this point.



I also found the original tree I used to create the winter tree in yesterday's post and I have now printed out part of the tree on a new piece of fabric so I can have a little practice to see if what I have in mind for it is going to work.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's a beautiful graceful tree Mags and I liked your treatment of it. Intriguing image of your car boot. Have you a plan for it?

maggi said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing with the car boot - and why. The tree is beautiful and the image that you created from it on the previous post is fantastic. Love the circles one as well - you should do something on that for Design IT

Heather said...

Love the car boot image Mags - it's great fun. The tree is beautiful. I often think they are almost better without leaves when you can see their structure and shape better.