Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Autumnal


I have been looking forward to the arrival of Sue and Terri's book from the USA, it's called Creative Ways with Books and Journals. I haven't had time to read it yet, but it looks very interesting and beautifully set out.


It has been a dreadful day here today and didn't stop raining except for this one little dry patch with the sun shining on the mountain. That little patch of sun is not as bright as it really was for real.


This was last night's sunset.


And the train passing at speed after dark with the Castle illuminated.
Tomorrow I'm off to stay with a friend for a few nights and we will be visiting Alexandra Palace for the Knitting and Stitching on Thursday and Friday and I look forward to meeting some of you there.

4 comments:

maggi said...

The book looks really interesting, I hope you enjoy it. Lovely photos.

Heather said...

That book sounds right up my street Mags, I'm sure you'll make lovely things from it. Your view is still beautiful inspite of horrid weather and the other two photos are just gorgeous. Have a great time at the K&S show - I wish I was going but hope the rest of you will post all about it.

JaneO said...

Have fun at the Knitting and Stitching - can't say hello as I am going on Saturday.

JaneO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.