Monday, October 05, 2009

I've been sorting out some of my photos while I was searchinng for some images that needed to be sent away. I thought you would like to see these.


There is nothing special about this one, but I do like the colours.


This tree was taken in Cyprus quite a few years ago and I think it looks good converted to greyscale.


This wonderful sculpture was taken at an exhibition i saw at Beaulieu, again some years ago.


I wonder what you think of these? I think you would probably love them or hate them. I find them rather pleasing myself and they remind me of Yul Brynner.


Especially this one.

4 comments:

Gina said...

I love the seated sculpture but I'm not sure about the dismembered heads!

Heather said...

Love the Cypriot tree Mags and the glorious colours in the first one - thinking about the heads, they look as if they need rescuing to me!

Heather said...

I knew there was another one! I love the seated figure.

Sue B said...

love the colors in that first one and that seated sculpture is very cool. The dismembered heads are interesting!