Friday, October 23, 2009

My new friend

This last week has gone very quickly as I've been so busy with one thing and another, so busy I haven't replied to my comments. But I will as soon as I have time.


This is my new friend, you may have seen her before on my blog, but she is so fussy and keeps changing her outfit. She's a casual dresser and prefers her jeans after all. She had a curly perm and coloured her hair, she really should be wearing her glasses and is always searching for them. She forgets she wears them as a hairband!


I'm sure you can guess where she's going?


This is one of the boxes she's taking with her and a suitcase.


She has some fabrics and threads, scissors, iron and her sewing box in there.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Great fun Mags! Your new friend looks well set up for a creative foray :o)

ju-north said...

What a great idea! How big is she?

imac said...

What a busy bee you have been, thanks for visiting my blog and kind comments. About the lady looking - you may be right, hope she got an eye full.lol.

Sheshanna said...

Thanks for following my blog. I've been having a nice time looking through yours too.
I've added some new work to my blog. I hope you like the updates!

Sue B said...

She's terrific!

Heather said...

Your new friend looks very arty and trendy with her fashionable pendant and designer handbag. I hope she enjoys the workshop she's going to. Maybe she's the tutor?

MargaretR said...

Hi Julia. You asked how tall she was? I've just checked and she's just over 9 inches. I would have loved to make her larger and I might do it one day, but that height would not have suited this project.

Heather. No, she's definitely not the tutor this time :)

Helen Suzanne said...

she's absolutely delightful Mags. I love her accessories! and the little round box..

Aussie Jo said...

She is gorgeous, I wonder if she resembles someone!!
Love all those tiny little bits.

Mystery Artist said...

Lovely! she must be going to a workshop or sumthing