Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'd like to thank you all here and on Facebook for all your good wishes and let you all know that I'm on the mend, I'm not completely mobile yet, but it won't be long now hopefully.



This is the digital Christmas card I made this year to wish you all a very happy holiday wherever you are.

As usual my wish is for peace in this huge Global Village of ours. I have friends that I have never met all over the world and I have no idea what their religious beliefs are and I don't really care. People are People wherever they are and amongst us are a small number who upset and spoil things for everyone else. I wish these people would see the folly of their ways so that there will less suffering and unhappiness all around us.

19 comments:

Pat said...

A beautiful "card". Wishing you well and a very Happy Christmas.

Gina said...

What a beautiful card! Wishes to you for a wonderful Christmas and all that you hope for in 2010!

Terri Stegmiller said...

I love your digital Christmas card! Beautiful. Merry Christmas and hope your mending goes well.

Sara said...

Mags, I hope 2010 will be a wonderful year for you...Keep on mending!!!

Julie said...

Well said Mags. I'm glad to hear you are improving. Keep up the good work and have a very Merry Christmas. x

Doreen G said...

Amen to that Mags and all the best for 2010.

JaneO said...

That is a wonderful card - hope you recover soon and have a merry Christmas.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Merry Christmas Mags, Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Best wishes
Maggie

Stitchety Grub said...

Warm Christmas wishes to you from Britt :-)
Sunny Perth Western Australia

solange bonnet said...

Very beautiful digital card.
Hope you have a merry Christmas.

Chris Gray said...

..love the card....


best wishes to you and yours...


x chris

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Merry Christmas Margaret. May I add my good wishes to the pile that you may have a speedy recovery and get better soon. Enjoy the holidays

Love
Carolyn x

maggi said...

A beautiful card and I am glad to hear that you are improving. I heartily endorse your sentiments. Have a lovely Christmas

Heather said...

Thankyou for our beautiful Christmas card Mags. I echo your thoughts completely. Do hope you are not in too much pain and will soon be getting about again.

Mystey Artist said...

Merry Christmas all! Thanks for providing this wonderful and inspirational Blog! Wishing you loads of JOY!!

Jacquelines blog said...

Merry Christmas Mags!!!!

Sandy said...

I hope your back is better-I can relate to that-no fun. Happy Holidays.

neki desu said...

beautiful card. hope you're up and going very soon. happy holidays

JP said...

glad you are feeling a bit better - hope you enjoyed Christmas and are not snowed in!