Friday, January 15, 2010

My Purple Book


I'm doing a Photoshop Elements Workshop with DJ Pettitt called Memories and Manipulations and as I was looking for some quotes to use I found this one -
"All the other colours are just colours, but purple seems to have a soul. Purple is not just a noun and an adjective but also a verb - when you look at it, its looking back at you" Uniek Swain.

This reminded me of the design I once created with the intention of making a book cover in fabric and stitch. I can see it finished, but will it materialize one day? Who knows?

I also found this one which was especially written with me in mind.
"I do my work at the same time each day - the last minute." and this one "If it weren't for the last minute I would never get anything done."

8 comments:

Helen Cowans said...

Love the quotes.

Your purple colour is FANTASTIC!

Heather said...

That shade of purple is gorgeous Mags. I'm sure you'll finish the book and it will be wonderful.

Annette J said...

Great quotes I too am a last minute purple creative. Can't wait to see what you do with the page.

maggi said...

I hope that you do get your book cover done one day, stunning.

Gina said...

Those last two quotes were made for me!

Chris Gray said...

..love the purple.....and the quotes!

Julie said...

That 'last minute' quote covers me too. I am trying to be better than last minute. I am hoping DJ Pettitt will repeat her course before too long as I missed the sign up and I relaly coule do with some guidance with Elements.

Sandy said...

I love purple. Definitely a good color.