Monday, February 08, 2010

Misty morning

JP, if you read this you can email me at margaret.rbts@virgin.net so I can email you privately. I believe there are one or two places left on my course which is at here Craft Weekend at Plas Tan y Bwlch.

Below are some photos I took of a misty morning on the estuary. They were taken every 5 minutes or so as the sun struggled to come through.





The one above is my favourite because I always love the way the trees come out in layers, fading the further away they are.



At the end of the day the sun is just about to disappear over the mountain, dripping it's gold onto the river.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Plenty of design potential here Mags.

Mermaid's Purse said...

Lovely photographs ......... no. 4 already looks like overlapping sheers to me and love no. 5.

Gina said...

Gorgeous! I can see the one you mention as your favorite, as a beautiful quilt design. I imagine it has inspired many art works!

Deb H said...

What beautiful views! I've always wished I could live near the sea. I can see bits of the Cook Inlet from my deck, but it's obscured by trees, & about 3 miles away.

Heather said...

Wonderful photos Mags. I love the tree 'layers' too, and the sunlight reflected in the water is gorgeous. Hope the course goes well.

Gillian said...

What a beautiful sequence, Margaret. That fading recession really makes for stunning photos.

JP said...

thanks for the link - will be in touch soon